Enabling hooks across several repositories

Sean Gillespie July 17, 2014

We have several repositories, each needing a standard set of hooks (along with their configuration). Is there a way in Stash to automatically apply these to a set of repositories?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2014

Hi Sean,

There's no automatic way to apply hook settings across repositories. You could however use the Hook settings REST API to retrieve hook settings from one repository and replicate it to another.

cheers,

Tim

Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2014

It would be great if this were possible on the web UI at least on a per-project basis.

Sean Gillespie July 20, 2014

I was afraid you'd say that. At this point, I think my strategy will be to create (or extend) a gradle plugin to apply hooks to all of my repositories

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2014

Nope.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events