Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling Pipeline

Praveen_setlur October 14, 2016

Our company has repo on Bitbucket Cloud. Tried to Enable Pipeline. It moves to next screen with just Progress indicator spinning for quite. Repo definitely isnt empty.

Whats the issue here?

Looks like it isnt moving on to onboarding stage when  Wizard is used for creating Pipeline. Should the .yml be created locally and uploaded to root of repo.

Hint Says: Add the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file in the onboarding process or create it locally and push it to the master branch of the repository that you want to build.

2 answers

0 votes
vishalkalra February 28, 2019

hi,

i am facing similar issue. I did try to enable pipelines via settings but still it does not get enabled. Any idea ?

Philip Hodder
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2019

Hi Vishal,

Is this still happening for you?

If so, can you please open a support request. One of our support engineers should be able to help get things working for you. :)

Thanks,

Phil

0 votes
Philip Hodder
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2016

Hello,

I'm not quite sure what the exact cause of this issue is, but can you try the following:

Check if your repository has Pipelines enabled. Go to your repository settings -> Pipelines -> settings. There should be a toggle that will let you know if Pipelines is enabled or not.

1. If Pipelines is enabled, you can either disabled the repository and go through the on boarding flow again, or you can just create you own bitbucket-pipelines.yml file locally and start running builds.
  2. If Pipelines is not enabled, you can either enabled it via the toggle and push a bitbucket-pipelines.yml file, or you can try the normal on boarding flow again.

Let me know if anything here helped, or if it's still being problematic. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events