cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't receive invitation to gmail domain

reio
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 26, 2024

Hello, I cannot send an invitation to this email 

<email_redacted>

But did receive it instantly to new email in my domain <domain>

Please help

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2024

Hi @reio and welcome to the community!

The emails we have sent to the Gmail address were bounced because the email address does not exist. This is the error in our logs:

550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser

You can also verify it if you:

1. Open Gmail via https://www.google.com/gmail/about/
  2. Select Sign in from the top right corner
  3. If you enter the email you provided us and select Next, you will see the message Couldn't find your Google account

Please double-check the email you are inviting for any typos and/or ask the user who provided you with this email to double-check for any typos. If there are no typos and this is the email you want to send the invitation to, then the user will need to create a Gmail account with this email first, and then you can invite them. In this case, please let me know after the user creates the email account so that I remove the email address from our suppression list and you can resend the invitation afterwards.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Just a heads up, I removed the email address and domain name from your post for privacy reasons.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events