Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Does Bitbucket Cloud employ VPN Tunnel

Hi Friends

I tried to get this information in Bitbucket documentation but could not find conclusive information.

Does Bitbucket Cloud allows VPN tunneling ?

Does it employ IPSec ?

Please help me with some links to documentation if it supports VPN.

4 answers

My team connects from a corporate VPN, in Bitbucket whitelist I added the IPv4 and Ipv6 of the VPN, but after a few hours Bitbucket rejects the connections.

Hi,

I want to redirect an Azure subscription through on premise VPN so IP whitelist feature of BitBucket Cloud will allow us to limit access. Does BitBucket has instructions for such case?

Thanks

Hi,

How i can perform a VPN tunnel with Bitbucket Cloud ? Any documentation ?

jredmond Atlassian Team Jan 25, 2019

What are you trying to do?

0 votes

Hi Gaurav,

Bitbucket Cloud is a hosted service that allows access via HTTPS and SSH only. There is no way to connect to Bitbucket Cloud via VPN.

Cheers,

Christian

Premier Support Engineer

Atlassian

jredmond Atlassian Team Jan 30, 2018

To clarify a little bit: you can connect to Bitbucket Cloud using HTTPS and SSH *through* a VPN tunnel, but you can't connect one end of your tunnel to Bitbucket Cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

3,457 views 3 10
Read article

Atlassian Community Events