cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Bitbucket
  • Questions
  • Do we really need crucible for code review in Bitbucket? or Bitbucket is good enough as a light weight code review tool on its own. Are we missing on something really important if we don't get that plugin going between crucible and Bitbucket?

Do we really need crucible for code review in Bitbucket? or Bitbucket is good enough as a light weight code review tool on its own. Are we missing on something really important if we don't get that plugin going between crucible and Bitbucket?

nagendra1986 August 4, 2016

1 answer

1 vote
G__Sylvie_Davies__bit-booster_com_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2016

In my opinion Bitbucket is a *much* better code-reviewing tool than Crucible.   I decommissioned my Crucible instance a few months after installing Bitbucket Server (it was called Stash back then).

p.s.  I'm the author of a Marketplace add-on:  Bit-Booster Commit Graph And More

Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2016

We also are finding Bitbucket code review and are encouraging our teams to move in that direction.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events