Do I have to additionally do something to migrate bitbucket server commercial license?

youjenli November 17, 2015

Hi everyone

We want to migrate and upgrade bitbucket server to another computer.

During the preparation of migrating bitbuck server, we found out that issue about server license were not mentioned in online document. 

I wonder if I have to additionally do something to migrate bitbucket server commercial license during server migration?

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2015

What issue did you find out? An Atlassian commercial license will only work on one server at a time (apply it in another instance then the other one will be invalidated).

youjenli November 18, 2015

Thank you~

I don't have any issue during migration. That line is an incorrect  expression. Let me rephrase it.

What I mean is that I did not see any paragraph / topic in online documents which mentions the migration of Bitbucket server commercial license.

As you say, all I have to do is to apply server license key to another Bitbucket server and it will register smoothly without any issue at the registry in Atlassian?

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2015

Yes

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events