Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty in understanding logs of BitBucket

Siddharth Satish October 16, 2017

So guys, i need some help understanding the logs of Bitbucket, more specifically the atlassian-bitbucket-access.log.

I used this link - https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserverkb/how-to-read-the-bitbucket-server-log-formats-779171668.html 

From this link, i learnt about how to read the log. But what i understood was that, there is supposed to be a refs call to be made before any operation such as a push, fetch, clone or shadow clone is performed. 

Unfortunately when i look at the logs i have, i find that there are multiple refs calls, but there is no corresponding push, fetch, clone or shadow clone operation to supplement it.

As per my understanding - if there were 2 push, 2 fetch and 2 clone operations being performed, i should have 6 corresponding refs calls (ref advertisements).

But in my logs, i have like 100 refs calls with no corresponding mapped push, fetch, clone or shadow clone operation.

Can someone please help me understand more about these refs calls in these logs? Any help would be duly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events