Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Delete Jira completely

I need to permanent disable our Jira HelpDesk, since it is currently opened for everyone in the world to sign up and it was created only to perform some tests a couple months ago.

I have cancelled my suscription, theoretically deleted the projects and products, but the portal to sign up it's still opened and still sending mails to any mail that request suscription.

Can you please guide me detailed on what to do? I've been reading lots of old posts and user guides but the site is still there and I have a "cancellation pending" prompt since last week.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello there,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

In order to delete the Jira site, it's necessary to create a ticket with our support for it to be escalated internally. 

Since it's a free site, I will create a ticket on your behalf and soon someone will contact you.

In regards to the portal being open to anyone, this is only true if the global settings are enabled for that. 

Please, go to Jira settings > Products > Configuration > Can customers create their own accounts? > No, only my team can create accounts.

Can customers access and send requests from the help center without logging in?  > No.

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 16.22.59.png

Using the settings above, anyone will be able to see the login page, but no one will be able to create account or access the customer portal.

Regards,
Angélica

As you can see, it is setted that way. Since a week and a half ago, approximately.

And still is possible. I just registered my own personal email...

Do you have an estimated time for they to contact me? The ticket response will reach to the email which owns the account, right?

Regards

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 18.05.12.png

Thank you for sharing. It means that nobody will be able to create a customer account on your site.

As per the SLA on the ticket, you should receive a response today.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

New improvements to user management in Bitbucket Cloud 👥

Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...

3,741 views 10 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you