Crucible with Atlassian BitBucket

Alessandro March 26, 2015

Hi,

The company I'm doing a project for bought the Atlassian cloud solution and for my disappointment it does not come with Crucible integration. So, now I'm having to do all code reviews using the bellow par BitBucket comments on commits features, which is okay, but it doesn't offer the features Crucible would give

Has anyone else out there faced this? What have you done to remedy it? is there a way to have a standalone Crucible server and hook that into BitBucket  on the Atlassian cloud product we have?

Any ideas, suggestions are much appreciated.

Thank you

a

1 answer

0 votes
Mohammed Davoodi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2017

Our organization has written a plugin, Crucible Review Hook for Bitbucket to offer Crucible review integration into Bitbucket Server. You can check it out here. It allows you to automatically create Crucible reviews when creating pull requests, while also blocking Pull Request merges until the Crucible review is approved.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events