cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crucible + BitBucket

aram.dermenjian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2013

I can't seem to add a repository into Crucible and I can't find any documentation that helps show what I'm supposed to do to get it up and running. Does anyone know what we're supposed to do to get it working?

Note that I have a private repository

Here is the error I'm receiving:

Error testing connection.
Error talking to repository:

at com.atlassian.fisheye.git.GitScmConfig.testConnection(GitScmConfig.java:148)
at com.cenqua.fisheye.RepositoryConfig.testConnection(RepositoryConfig.java:451)
at com.atlassian.fisheye.spi.admin.impl.DefaultRepositoryAdminService.testConnectionFor(DefaultRepositoryAdminService.java:579)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)

Connection failed.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
aram.dermenjian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2013

Right ... so apparently the problem was that I didn't have git installed in the machine:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=295307338

#funtimes It would help if any of the documentations mentioned that you needed git installed.... Neither the fisheye nor the crucible documentation mentions git needs to be installed.

nbegleysrf January 22, 2019

Ugh, I'm so dumb.  Thank you.

0 votes
Mohammed Davoodi
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 2, 2017

Our organization has written a plugin, Crucible Review Hook for Bitbucket to offer Crucible review integration into Bitbucket. You can check it out here. It allows you to automatically create Crucible reviews when creating pull requests, while also blocking Pull Request merges until the Crucible review is approved.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2013

In fact, the easiest and fastest way to do code review is to use Pull requests.

In case you are still looking for Crucible itself, this post might help you https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/148627/code-review-with-crucible-for-bitbucket

aram.dermenjian
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2013

Unfortunately it's not working... I'm updating my details above to show the error I'm receiving.

0 votes
aram.dermenjian
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 8, 2013

I've tried both ssh with key generation and also with https and can't seem to get it to work

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events