Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create new repos: advanced settings of

Sang Tan February 20, 2019

What is the Project Management option in advanced settings screen?

I cannot find document about it.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2019

Hi Sang,

I'm not sure I recognize that setting. Can you send a screenshot so we know what you mean?

Cheers,

Ana

Sang Tan February 20, 2019

Hi Ana, pls check the attachment.

BTW, if my code has more than 1 languages, what should I choose for the Language?

Thanks,create repos.png

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2019

Thanks for the screenshot! Those are referring to the Issue tracker and Wiki features. The first one is a tool to help you and your users manage and control bugs and suggestions for your code. The second one creates a documentation page for your code, so you can explain how it works, talk about its features, etc.

Regarding the language, it doesn't really matter. If there's one of them that is the main language for your project I'd select that one, otherwise I'd maybe select the most popular.

Hope that helps :) 

Ana

Sang Tan February 21, 2019

Thanks for reply. I am using Jira and Confluence. Should I check those options or just skip it?

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
February 21, 2019

I think in that case you can skip them. Those options are probably more helpful for people that only have Bitbucket and are okay with using a simple issue tracker and wiki, instead of our other more powerful tools. 

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events