Create a team problem

Per_Johansson January 2, 2017

Hey

I have successfully uploaded all code to Bitbucket, all is working perfectly. However, there are 2 people I want to share it with, and in fact we are a team. So, then I found the "Create team" option. But when I try, it just says "you have no code", leaving only 2 alternatives; "Create you first repo" (I just did!!), or import from Github. Strange. Well, for the moment I can still share the code using the "Invite users to this repo" option... but that's not the real "team", or is it??

Grateful for any answer /Per

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi again, finally I found the "group" stuff under Settings. I managed to create a group there, and re-entered the e-mail addresses of the other two members. Still, though, when clicking on "Teams" and choosing our team it says "you have no code". The only difference now is that "members" is now 3

1 vote
QuentinB
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2017

Hello,
You can create a new group and add the specific users you want to that group and add manage 'User and group access'. Or you can transfer repositories to your team.
Hope this help you 

0 votes

Hi!!

Thank you for quick answer! But how do I create a group? I have looked at it throughly but can't find any such option anywhere.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events