Create Pull Request button on Pull Request page stays disabled press

Leo Furtado August 2, 2017

After set the branch and where to merge the Create Pull Request button stays withou action. Disabled. Cannot go to Merge page

3 answers

0 votes
Jim Beckner November 28, 2017

I am seeing this same issue.  I have Administrator rights, and my teammates can see the big blue "Create Pull Request" button as being enabled.  I have new changes in my pull request, but the button is disabled.  I suppose I'll try restarting.  :)  Any suggestions would be great.

0 votes
Leo Furtado September 14, 2017

I don't know what happened. Simply restarted working fine again.

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2017

Hi Leo! I've tried reproducing this issue and it's working as expected for me. Keep in mind that you need to have new changes in order to be able to create a pull request (see screenshot)

active.png

If there are no differences between the branch and the pull request you won't to create, you simply won't be able to create it (see screenshot)

inactive.pngIf you're having a different issue, please send us a screenshot so we can continue helping you.

Cheers, 

Ana

Leo Furtado August 4, 2017

Hi Ana,

Thanks for helping me on that. I know that if no commits, the button stays disabled. But I have commits and the button does not become enable for me. I asked co-workers to try exactly the same thing, and it works for them. I don't see any restriction on my settings account and I am set as admin.  If you have any other suggestion to me to check, it would be great. Thanks, Leo

OleksiiAleksandrov September 14, 2017

Hi Leo,

have You solved this problem?

I'm having the same issue

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events