Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/data/id_rsa become invalid during Pipeline execution ?

TylerAvocat August 28, 2017

Hello,

I have a deployement script which use to work yesterday whic basically stops services, deletes queues, delete former version, copy the new one and restarts the services, all this using a private key.

This morning it seems to succeed the first 3 steps but when it comes with the copying and all subsequent steps, i have the following error:

no such identity: /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/data/id_rsa: No such file or directoryPermission denied, please try again.Permission denied, please try again.Permission denied (publickey,password).lost connection

However, it is the exacte same key which is used in the previous steps. Could the key be corrupted or deleted ?

Regards,
Chris

9 answers

1 vote
RobinItonomy August 28, 2017
0 votes
Gary
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2017

Hi Everyone,

We've deployed a fix for this issue and will be continuing to investigate the root issue that caused it.

Would you be able to provide us the url of the specific repo that you were having issues with?

Please feel free to let us know if you encounter any further issues, or have any questions.

Cheers,

Bitbucket Pipelines Team

TylerAvocat August 28, 2017

It works for me now, the issue was in repo : https://bitbucket.org/invirtus/rtls.invirtus.io

Thank you

sanderdijkstra August 29, 2017

Hi Gary,

We are not using Pipeline in our repo's but I still have the issue with the SSH. I'm currently working back on HTTPS which works fine. I had the issue with all my repo's, the team repo's and private repo's.

Cheers Sander

Gary
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2017

Hi Sander,

This issue/post is very specific to Pipelines.  For your issue, I would suggest creating a new question in the community, or creating a support ticket at getsupport.atlassian.com, and our support team will help you troubleshoot the issue.

Cheers,
Gary

0 votes
Ronald C_
Atlassian Team
August 28, 2017

You can try adding the following steps in your bitbucket-pipelines.yml which configure to load the SSH-key to ssh-agent as a workaround to proceed with your build:

- eval `ssh-agent`
          - ssh-add /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/data/id_rsa

You can check out the bug report created by @RobinItonomyfor more updates from our team - https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/14729

rshashkov August 29, 2017

Solved! Thanks!

0 votes
Aurélien Borst August 28, 2017

Same here ! I use pipeline with AWS Code deploy and now I've got the same error. 

0 votes
rshashkov August 28, 2017

Same here

0 votes
Petr Sahula August 28, 2017

Yep, same for us. Our ansible deployments are failing to connect to the server with error:

no such identity: /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/data/id_rsa: No such file or directory

Everything worked well yesterday.

0 votes
Bruno RZN August 28, 2017

Same issue here, everything worked fine on friday.

0 votes
RobinItonomy August 28, 2017

We've been having the same issue today, I've been working on a new deployment process for our services which worked on friday. This morning we got the exact same error message.

0 votes
Tim Brandin August 28, 2017

We have the same issue, our scripts worked on friday, now suddenly they are not working anymore with the exact same output as yours.

I have opened a support ticket with Atlassian, this feels like something they have changed which is affecting us.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events