Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Connect Bibucket/Jira cloud to local CI/CD

Hi everybody,

due to recent post from atlassian that indicates they will stop to sell licenses for self heberged server, I am in trouble.

In fact, we have Jira server and Bitbucker in our local network. We use a solution for CI/CD based on jenkins and sonaqube, also on our local network.

If we leave our actual solution in profit of cloud licenses: how can I have a jira and bitbucket servers in jira's cloud and in same time my CI/CD into my local network ?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Nov 10, 2020

Hello @Sébastien PATTE ,

While it is not available today, we do have an upcoming feature for Bitbucket Cloud - Bitbucket Pipelines Runners  - which will allow you to run a build pipeline on your own infrastructure. We expect this feature to be available well in advance of the end of support for server, which is not for another 3 years.

If you're interested in trying out Runners, let me know! I will get you in touch with the product team if you'd like to learn more.

Thanks,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Realy ? It don't exist some plugin which can connect a local CI/CD to a jira's cloud instance ?

Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Nov 12, 2020

For connecting Jira Cloud to a local Jenkins server, you can follow these instructions and use the Atlassian Jira Software Cloud plugin for Jenkins .

Like Parshva Shah likes this

I am not able to connect my local jenkins deployed on vm through the jira cloud.

Only giving below error nothing in detail. Can you help me out ?

image.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

New improvements to user management in Bitbucket Cloud 👥

Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...

3,719 views 10 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you