Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure a Stash repostitory in Fisheye

Karl Jackson July 8, 2014

I am attempting to configure a Stash repostitory in Fisheye. I am using Crowd for authentication. I have created the application links, and when I click on the "Stash Repositories" tab I get the following error:

Problem communicating with Stash
java.io.IOException: Stream not marked

I am running Fisheye 3.4.4, Stash 3.1.0 and Crowd 2.7.2.

Any suggestions on what I can do to get this working?

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Karl Jackson July 17, 2014

I opened an issue with support. The problem was the base URL stash. The OAuth call from Fisheye contained our domain name, but the base URL in Stash did not. I added the domain the the base URL and things are now working.

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2014

Hi Karl,

I saw a similar case in which the customer had Stash configured behind a proxy, could you please confirm if this is your case?

If yes, could you please check in your Stash's server.xml, under your Connector, that you have configured the scheme, proxyName and proxyPort? It would be similar as:

<Connector port="7990" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
                   connectionTimeout="20000"
                   useBodyEncodingForURI="true"
                   redirectPort="8443"
                   compression="on"
                   compressableMimeType="text/html,text/xml,text/plain,text/css,application/json,application/javascript,application/x-javascript"
                   scheme="https" proxyName="<url>" proxyPort="443"/>

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events