Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Command line interface for ascent

Ajay Bhardwaj January 16, 2014

Hi,

I am looking for some command line interface document for ASCENT for SVN , to access database functions (branching tagging, check in/out). I am using Ascent under window 7.

Can anyone please help in this topic .

Regards

Ajay

4 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2014

Exactly! I'm sure google could tell us, but even then, the question is about ascent and seems to have nothing to do with Confluence!

0 votes
Kinto Soft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2014

What is "ASCENT for SVN"?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2014

I'm not sure how this applies to Confluence.

Even if there's some form of integration between Ascent and Confluence, I think you need to get Ascent for SVN working before you can look at Confluence.

I'm only answering to point out that you are probably asking in the wrong place. There might be people here with Ascent experience, but you will probably have a faster/better response if you asked in an Ascent forum (Unless I've completely misunderstood and your question really is about Confluence and not Ascent)

0 votes
Ajay Bhardwaj January 16, 2014

its Confluence 4.0

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events