Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code search not searching all repositories

Deleted user November 28, 2017

I did some testing today with the new code search, but when I search for a keyword I 100% know is in 1 of my projects it doesn't return it.

Is there a way to see what has been indexed?

2 answers

0 votes
Martin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2018

Hi Roger,

There's no single place currently to check which of your accounts, if you have multiple, are indexed. When viewing the search results page for an account not yet indexed there would be a message stating the account is not indexed, with a button to opt-in for indexing. The account switcher to the left of the search input field can be switched to check other accounts to which you have access.
If your accounts are indexed i.e. no message to opt-in, and your search still yields no results for something you're 100% is in the codebase then we'll need a little more detail to help further.

Kind regards,
Martin

Bitbucket Cloud
Product Manager

0 votes
Christian Glockner
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2017

Hi Roger,

We've got a knowledge base article that describes how to reset the indexing, which sounds like what you may need to do here:

Bitbucket Code Search is unable to find results from some or all repositories

Cheers,

Christian

Premier Support Engineer

Atlassian

Deleted user November 30, 2017

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the link, but how would this work for the cloud based version?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events