Code Review

Hello 

I am not a developer and new to Bitbucket.     Server is hosted by Siteground.   

I want to request a code review.   My site is built on Drupal.    Unfortunately, agency/developer (instead of doing it the easy way) went with custom coding a module essentially they used Radix Theme butchered it so it would work then handed the source code over to me.   Some of it is hard coded. 

They left me with no documentation.    

I need to change the payment gateway and update the security but want to make sure nothing breaks (for example, I can't delete the developer as a user, if I do the entire home page disappears - I need to figure all these bugs out before I can go live and I have a terrible feeling that the agency inserted a backdoor).  

I know with Github you can request a code review. 

Does anyone know the code review options with Bitbucket? 

Many thanks 

Emma 

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Emma, I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for. We do provide an add-on for Bitbucket Server to help you with code reviews, which you can find at Code Review Assistant and we also have Crucible which allows you to review code collaboratively.

However, we don't provide a service in which we review code for our users. Please let us know if you were asking for something different and I misunderstood your request.

Cheers :)

Ana

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 21, 2018 in Bitbucket

Branch Management with Bitbucket

As a project manager, I have discovered that different developers want to bring their previous branching method with them when they join the team. Some developers are used to performing individual wo...

2,356 views 9 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you