I have some challenges while clustering as i couldnt see all the nodes. Listed my setup details.
1. Ec2-1 (bitbucket image is running) - in private subnet
2. Ec2-2 (bitbucket image is running) - in private subnet
PS: Downloaded the image from https://hub.docker.com/r/atlassian/bitbucket-server/ - v7.3.2
3. Created NFS in aws and mounted the shared directory while starting the container and both the container starts without any issues.
4. Configured load balancer, target group(with sticky session), Bitbucket setup with free license
5. Now i am able to access the bitbucket and if i see clustering, its listing only 1 node (could be ec2-1 or ec2-2) which started first. Not all the nodes.
6. Even in that, i dont see ec2 ip. its listed the docker IP
7. Configuration in bitbucket.properties (commented first 3 lines) and restarted the bitbucket container.
8. Still i could see only one node and dont see any entry "hazel" in the log "atlassian-bitbucket.log"
9. Added the configuration "ec2:DescribeInstances" as described in https://github.com/hazelcast/hazelcast-aws for ec2. But still same issue.
10. Cloned from https://github.com/hazelcast/hazelcast-aws and generated package "hazelcast-aws.jar" using maven. I tried to upload this into docker image to the location $BITBUCKET_HOME/lib, but it didnt work as expected.
Am i missing something?
Thanks & Regards,
Any updates on this? I am actually encountering problems setting Bitbucket (Mirror Farm to be specific) via Docker which will be provisioned in AWS. I tried the Hazelcast AWS properties but I still keep on getting 403 errors. Not sure what policy to define for the role.
Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events