You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I have some challenges while clustering as i couldnt see all the nodes. Listed my setup details.
1. Ec2-1 (bitbucket image is running) - in private subnet
2. Ec2-2 (bitbucket image is running) - in private subnet
PS: Downloaded the image from https://hub.docker.com/r/atlassian/bitbucket-server/ - v7.3.2
3. Created NFS in aws and mounted the shared directory while starting the container and both the container starts without any issues.
4. Configured load balancer, target group(with sticky session), Bitbucket setup with free license
5. Now i am able to access the bitbucket and if i see clustering, its listing only 1 node (could be ec2-1 or ec2-2) which started first. Not all the nodes.
6. Even in that, i dont see ec2 ip. its listed the docker IP
7. Configuration in bitbucket.properties (commented first 3 lines) and restarted the bitbucket container.
8. Still i could see only one node and dont see any entry "hazel" in the log "atlassian-bitbucket.log"
9. Added the configuration "ec2:DescribeInstances" as described in https://github.com/hazelcast/hazelcast-aws for ec2. But still same issue.
10. Cloned from https://github.com/hazelcast/hazelcast-aws and generated package "hazelcast-aws.jar" using maven. I tried to upload this into docker image to the location $BITBUCKET_HOME/lib, but it didnt work as expected.
Am i missing something?
Thanks & Regards,
Any updates on this? I am actually encountering problems setting Bitbucket (Mirror Farm to be specific) via Docker which will be provisioned in AWS. I tried the Hazelcast AWS properties but I still keep on getting 403 errors. Not sure what policy to define for the role.