Cant push as repo size reached to 2 Gb, raised support ticket 24 hrs ago but no response.

Quality Assurance November 29, 2020

Our repo has crossed the 2 GB and not our developer unable to push the code, completely blocked, raised a support ticket 24 hrs but no response till now. Tried LFS but no luck, got error cant push as limit has reached.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2020

Hi,

As per Atlassian Support Offerings, support for Bitbucket Cloud is available 9/5 regional at the moment, i.e. Monday until Friday during your work hours (that you specify in the ticket). This is why you had no response in your support ticket yesterday.

I see that a support engineer has run a git gc for your repo and its size has been reduced, can you confirm if things are ok now?

If you ever face this issue again as a result of a large push, you can follow our documentation here and reset to the commit prior to the large one, to remove the read-only limitation. Please note that it's important to have the Lab feature "Delete dangling commits when over size limit" enabled for your account before you make the push, so that a git gc will get triggered automatically.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events