Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive Invitation Email

rick August 18, 2019

I just signed up an account using a G Suite email.

My employer tried to add me to a Repo but I cannot receive the Invitation Email.

Tried deleting the account and create it from scratch but I can't receive the Verification Email also

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
sansonny November 4, 2019

Hi, i created a account to use in company thats i've been working, but i cant receive a confirmation or forgot password email.

Email: rodxxxxxx@omxxxxxx.xx.xr

Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2019

Hello @sansonny ,

Writing your email address in a public forum is never a good idea and I have therefore removed it.

Then, I can see that the notification  are blocked in our system because we got the below error message when trying to deliver emails to your email address:

2019-11-04 18:50:32.867 bounce rodxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx.xr 554 5.7.1 [internal] recipient address was suppressed due to customer policy

This is most likely because there is an error with the second MX record for your domain. You can check this by using https://www.ultratools.com/tools/emailTest

MX Record Target: 10 cluster6.xxxxxxxxxx.com.

IP address: 67.xxxxxxxx96 (united states)
Test duration(ms): 622

[REMOVED, all correct here]

MX Record Target: 20 cluster6xxxxxxxxx.com.

IP address: 52.xxxxxxx2 (united states)
Status: RCPT TO failed : 421 Service Temporarily Unavailable
Test duration(ms): 11

IP address: 3.xxxxxx7 (united states)
Test duration(ms): 7

IP address: 34.xxxxxxx0 (united states)
Test duration(ms): 11

I have removed the bounce for your email address in our system, but please notice that you might not be able to receive emails until you solve above problem with the MX records for your domain (if we get the error in return again, the emails will be blocked again).

Finally, for the future, please keep in mind that:

1. It is better not to paste any personal data (e.g. email address) in a public forum
  2.  It is best practice to ask new questions in new threads rather than adding a question to an old thread already marked as solved
  3. For this kind of issues it is best to actually open a support request using the following link: https://support.status.atlassian.com/contact

Cheers,
Dario

sansonny November 5, 2019

Thanks for that. I will check and fix this problem.

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 20, 2019

Hi @rick ,

I can see  that you opened a support ticket for this issue and that the assigned Support Engineer resolved the issue (by removing the email address[es] from  the bounce list on our side).

I am therefore adding this  answer and accepting it. In case you  have any other question, issue or concern that you would like to discuss, please let us know.

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events