Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Cannot open pull request by tapping pull request

When I try to open a pull request to merge,  it always navigates to this error page. it happens from 2-3 days.Screenshot 2021-07-26 at 10.02.17 AM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R Atlassian Team Jul 26, 2021

Hi, @TeamAzbow! Welcome to the community! 

I wasn't able to reproduce this issue, the Pull Requests are loading just fine for me. In this case, could you please try the next steps and let me know your observations?

• Could you try reopening the pull request from a different web browser or incognito window? This way we’ll be able to confirm if this problem is related to the browser;

• Do you have any browser extensions installed? If yes, does the issue still happen when disabling browser extensions?

• In case the above steps don’t help, could you please clear cookies and browsing history and let us know if the issue persists?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,232 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you