Cannot Transfer private Repo to another user

Jalis Chowdhury July 17, 2017

Hi,

I have tried to transfer a Repo for current owner to owner B. But after clicking on transfer button under settings and key-in the Owner B's email address, team name. Nothing is happening. Neither owner received the transfer message.

Please help.

thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Sea-Anna Thompson October 30, 2017

Hello there, 

I am entering my username (not my email) into the transfer field and it is not sending me an email to allow the transfer to take place. We are on the cloud version. Please let me know if you have a solution. I took a look at the bug fix that is shared above but nothing is working as of now.

Thanks

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2017

Hi! Where you using his email address or his username? The transfer request will only go through if you enter an username. This is currently a bug and you can follow it at https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/13936/transfer-repository-ownership-does-not.

If you were entering his username and the transfer is still not taking place, please lets us know and inform us whether you're using the Cloud or the Server version.

Cheers,

Ana

Jalis Chowdhury July 18, 2017

Yep Ana, It works with username. But it has to be fixed with proper messaging and directions. Prior to this new Bibukcet release, all features and fuctionalities were much precise, functional and straight to the point.

New Bibukcet has much visual appealing but has to go through some extensive testing phase, I guess ;)P

Anyway, Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events