Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Migrate from internal db to MySQL db.

Cloud Solutions International November 16, 2017

Currently I'm using an evaluation Bitbucket-Server version which is currently running our local server. As I'm migrating existing db to MySQL(locates on another server) it pops up an error at the process of migration.After Entering the Credentials for My SQL db I have tested the connection which gave a success messages. But while it migrating, it stops with an error saying " you can't specify target table 'cwd_user' for update in from clause".

I have created a new instance of a Bitbucket and tried to connect with MySQL which ended me up with the same error message.

I have the latest MySQL J connector(mysql-connector-java-5.1.44) installed and supported version of MySQL(5.7.9) installed and these are the commands I've been used to create MySQL db.

CREATE DATABASE bitbucket CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin;
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON bitbucket.* TO 'root'@'172.99.99.99' IDENTIFIED BY 'mypassword';

I have attached few screen-shots which have been taken during the migration and hope someone could come up with a solution.

Thank You in advance.1.PNG2.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2017

Hi! 

Could you provide log info from catalina.out? 

Cheers, 

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events