Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can this page be extended to include Bitbucket Cloud? And a similar page for server versions

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: What's New

This page is a useful reference page for the latest changes on Atlassian Cloud products but is currently missing Bitbucket.
For Bitbucket Server you can to go to https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/releases-776640503.html but I have not been able to find an equivalent page for Bitbucket Cloud.

It would be useful if the information as a summary on releases was collated on one page for Cloud and on for Server? 

@Giles Brunning I saw you recently updated the page for Confluence.

Who would be responsible for Bitbucket Cloud?

@John Paz Updated question following your response about Bitbucket Server. I encourage others to also vote for that ticket.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Paz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2016

@Phill Fox [Adaptavist],

Hello there! I'm the technical writer for Bitbucket Server (formerly Stash).

The "What's New" page you linked to is for Atlassian Cloud products, which are all products that are hosted by Atlassian.

Bitbucket Server is an on-premise product which is self-hosted, and is not considered a Cloud product.

I'm sorry that my answer doesn't give you the solution you're hoping for, and I'll be sure to log it as a suggestion in our queue

Paz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2016

Go ahead and vote on this one @Phill Fox [Adaptavist]: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BSERV-8533

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2016

Thanks @John Paz looking back at my question I realise I was not entirely clear with my question and mentioned Bitbucket server when I was really referring to Bitbucket in the cloud. But very happy to push for both Bitbucket (cloud) and Bitbucket Server to be part of single pages as it would make life a lot easier. 

So here is my updated question.

--------------------------------------------

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: What's New

This page is a useful reference page for the latest changes on Atlassian Cloud products but is currently missing Bitbucket for which I have not been able to find a relevant page. You have to go to https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/releases-776640503.html for the information on Bitbucket Server.
Could Atlassian provide the information one page for each of server and cloud products that covers all products not just a sample?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events