Can the UI for stash repositories / projects be customized?

We want to show additional information for projects, like what are the repositories present, an overview of each repository, how to request additional repositories, search for code, promote certain repositories etc. Is it possible to have custom HTML pages like wikis for each project / repo?

Also would like to know if Wiki support is coming to Stash (similar to the one available on github or even bitbucket)

If i have a README.markdown file, can it be displayed by default, similar to the way it gets displayed on github or bitbucket?

Thanks,

Praveen

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer
Seb Ruiz Atlassian Team Jun 19, 2012

Hi Praveen,

You can insert webitems and webpanels throughout Stash. You also have full access to the Stash API which will allow you to access repositories, projects, users etc. You can also use ActiveObjects to persist plugin data. Please have a read through our developer documentation at http://developer.atlassian.com/display/STASHDEV. I would be also very interested to improve our documentation and our plugin points for developers as yourself, so any feedback would be appreciated.

There are currently no immediate plans for wiki support in Stash. If you are interested, I would suggest raising an issue.

Readme support (with markdown rendering) is something we would like to deliver in Stash, however at this point in time I cannot say when it will be available. You can follow/vote/comment on this issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH-2576

Best regards,

Seb

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 06, 2018 in Bitbucket

Upgrade Best Practices

Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...

192 views 3 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you