Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the Stash defaults for repository creation be modified?

Cathy Sanders September 13, 2013

Is there a way to change the defaults that are set when a repository is created in Stash? The default when creating a new repository is to allow forks. We have an area that would like their default to be to not allow forks. By default this is checked when a new repository is created and they would like to change this default so the project admins do not have to remember to do so each time they create a repository.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2013

HI Cathy,

I'm assuming you don't want to disable forking for the entire Stash instance? We do have a setting for that.

Otherwise, I'm afraid there isn't currently a mechanism for that - it's always enabled for new repositories by default. You might want to raise a feature request so we can track it further.

Cheers,

Charles

Cathy Sanders September 16, 2013

Thanks for confirming. I will submit a feature request. There are actually a few things that it would be nice to be able to default at the project level to maintain consistency across all repositories within the project.

Tehmasp Chaudhri November 6, 2014

+1000; looking for similar feature. Has this changed recently?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events