Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can't recover password

Hi,

I've been trying to recover my account password por eneko.ruizdeloizaga@wurth.com but I didn't receive any mail (also de resend email button is not working). I've tried this many times.

I've contacted de administrator of my company but they don't see any email from Atlassian blocked.

How can I recover my password for that account if I don't receive any email with the recovery link?

Thanks. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @enekordl and welcome to the community.

I checked in our system, but I cannot find any Bitbucket Cloud account or Atlassian account with the email you gave us.

Is there perhaps a typo in the email?

I can see a Bitbucket Cloud account with the same email as your community account (which is again different than the one you gave us). Are you perhaps trying to access this account instead?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Hi @Theodora Boudale

I'm using my personal account (enekoruizdeloizaga@gmail.com) for making the question because I can't access to the community with the other account, due to I don't know the password.

The account I want to recover is eneko.ruizdeloizaga@wurth.es.

I should have an existing account because when I try to register, the system tells that I already have an account with that email:

Captura de pantalla 2021-04-28 a las 14.27.39.png

Then, when I try to recover the password, the system tells that the email is sent, but I don't receive any... I have tried several times but it's not working. Maybe is the email format? I don't know.

Captura de pantalla 2021-04-28 a las 14.34.23.png

What should I do? 😅

Thanks for your help!

Hi @enekordl ,

Thank you for your reply. I can see that there is an Atlassian account in our system with the email you mentioned.

The email you mentioned in your original post ends in .com, and there is no account for that, but I can find an account for the email ending in .es

I checked in our system and I saw a hard bounce event for that email, created on 26th April 2021.

The hard bounce informs us that the email does not exist (it is possible that the email account was not operational yet) and in this case it is placed in a suppression list, as we no longer try to resend to non-existing emails.

I went ahead and removed your email from the suppression list, which should solve the issue. Could you please try requesting another password reset email now?

A new one needs to be requested, as the previous ones were dropped.

Please feel free to let me know if things are ok now and if you need anything further!

Kind regards,
Theodora

Hi @Theodora Boudale 

Thank you so much for your help, now everything it's working fine! 😊

Best regards,

Eneko.

Hi Eneko,

That's good to hear! Thank you for the update and you are very welcome, I'm glad to have helped!

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes

Hi @enekordl , 

welcome to the community , 

please, take a look that message from status page

https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/

Investigating - We are investigating an incident impacting Jira Cloud, Confluence Cloud, Bitbucket Cloud, and Statuspage. During our investigation, users may be logged out of their accounts as we work towards a resolution. We are continuing to investigate and will update this incident with more details as they are available.
Apr 19, 04:32 UTC

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Calling any interview participants for Bitbucket Data Center

Hi everyone,  We are looking to learn more about development teams’ workflows and pain points, especially around DevOps, integrations, administration, scale, security, and the related challeng...

633 views 7 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you