Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can't receive email invitation

I am trying to activate a new user in my team account.

The user's email is a Office/Microsoft 365 email. The user is getting emails from Jira but somehow the bitbucket activation emails are not being receive. 

Are you having any email delivery issues?

-Rami

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Rami,

If an invitation is sent before the email is operational and we receive a hard bounce response from the recipient's mail server, the email is then placed in a suppression list (as we no longer try to send to non-existing emails).

I checked in our system the workspaces you have access to, I found an invitation that hasn't been accepted yet and the user's email was indeed in a suppression list, so I went ahead and removed it.

Could you please try resending the invitation now? A new invitation needs to be sent, as the previous ones were dropped.

Please feel free to let me know if things are ok now and if you need anything further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,265 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you