Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive email Invite

Simon Scholz August 17, 2021

Hey, I'd like to jump on this thread as we're currently encountering the same issue. @Theodora Boudale can you check if emails to our domain <domain removed> were blocked/bounced. We're currently trying to onboard a new team member, and this is blocking the process.

Thanks for your help!

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2021

Hi @Simon Scholz and welcome to the community!

I checked in our system and I saw that several emails from your company's domain were in a suppression list, with the message

550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces

I went ahead and removed them all. I would suggest first try sending a test email to this new team member's email address e.g. from your email, to make sure they receive emails. If that works, you can then try resending the Bitbucket invitation.

A new invitation needs to be sent, as the previous ones were dropped.

Please feel free to let me know how it goes and if you need further assistance!

Just a heads up, I removed the domain from your post for privacy reasons, and I also moved your reply to a separate question. We generally recommend creating a new question for an issue you're facing instead of replying to another user's post, as in the latter case your post has limited visibility. If I'm out of office or on leave, it may take a long time for me to see posts where I've been tagged. A new question will be visible to more engineers who can assist with the issue.

You can also contact the support team for issues with a workspace that is on Standard or Premium plan, but even if the workspace is on the Free plan you can still contact support for workspace invitation issues. You can open a support ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with?" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events