Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access to bitbucket

naru nitch December 7, 2013

Hello,

I created a user in bitbucket but with the same email as old user (It's was me)

but when I access, It show "Invalid username/email or password"

I tried to change my password but turn out to be another user with the same email

and I can't use this username anymore,

I don't know how to figure it out so could you please delete this user,

so I can create it again because I have to sent my work in it.

user: 5610451001

email: sai_nuttamon@hotmail.com

Thank you so much.

2 answers

0 votes
aMarcus
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2013

Naru,

Please open a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com. to register is free, simply select 'skip' when asked for an SEN. We can try to help you in private.

0 votes
aMarcus
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2013

Hello, if you no longer have access to an account or to the email on an account, we cannot prove that you are the owner and therefore cannot take any action on the account. If you have an SSH key on the account, you can come to support.atlassian.com and we can work with you privately to recover access to your account. Otherwise, there is nothing we can do.

naru nitch December 8, 2013

Thanks for your help, but can I sent you with the email on 5610451001, I'll tell my password of this account and another account that have the same email to prove it's me?

If this can help then please tell me your email, or should I sent it to privacy@atlassian.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events