Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can only push own commits

Владислав October 2, 2020

In the plugin Adaptavist ScriptRunner for Bitbucket Server installed on Atlassian Bitbucket v6.10.0. We have an excellent function Policy to enforce Can only push own commits in the section Enforce trusted commit authors, but can we configure it so that we have a list of users that can bypass this restriction, so I want to select a list of users on the server to which this restriction will not apply?

2 answers

0 votes
Robert Giddings [Adaptavist]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2020

Hi @Владислав ,

In the latest release of ScriptRunner for Bitbucket we have now added a Condition field to the Enforce Trusted Commit Authors pre-hook.

Using this Condition field should enable you to filter out a list of users you do not wish the pre-hook to run for.

Please let me know if I can be of further help?

Kind regards,

Robert Giddings,

Product Manager, ScriptRunner for Bitbucket

0 votes
Julius Davies _bit-booster_com_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2020

Our competing (and free) "Control Freak" plugin can handle this usecase easily.

Use the "User Exemptions" list to put in the users that are allowed to push all commits.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events