Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i run stash on local instead of on docker?

suryakiran November 27, 2017

I have recently started working on stash on docker, I have pull this image and started trial, now I want to buy a license for future purpose, my question here is can I run same in my local (I'm using MAC) once I have purchased the stash or still only way to run my on Docker??, if so, how to download application Please provide the guidelines or some links.

Here I don't want to use Bitbucket.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2017

Hi Suryakiran, you can run it on your Mac as far as you fullfill the requirements that you can find in the article Supported platforms. Note that from that page:

Apple Mac OS is evaluation only, Mac OS X cannot be used for production deployment.

However, note that Stash is the very old version of Bitbucket Server and is no longer supported by our team. This means that it might not work properly in newer machines and if that happens, our team won't be able to help you troubleshoot i t as it doesn't meet our requirements anymore. You can also find the Supported platforms for Bitbucket Server.

Is there a reason why you wouldn't want to use Bitbucket Server (which is just the newer and rebranded version of Stash)?

Let us know if you have any questions! :)

Best regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events