Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I check the full log of the list that received the source stored in the cloud as Pull(Checkout)?

라텔어드민 April 15, 2021

Hello, I'm planning to buy a premium version of BitBucket Cloud.

1. How do I proceed with the payment if I add more people?

(Payment method for additional 5 people from 10 users)

2.Can I check the full log of the list that received the source stored in the cloud as Pull(Checkout)?

I have two inquiries. Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2021

Hi @라텔어드민 and welcome to the community!

1. In Bitbucket Cloud, repositories are owned by a workspace, and billing plans are associated with a certain workspace as well.

You can upgrade a workspace to the Premium plan the following way:

• Go to your avatar (bottom left corner) > All workspaces
  • Select the workspace you want to upgrade the plan for
  • Then, from the left-hand column, select Settings
  • Then select Plan details and the link Change plan in that page
  • You'll get redirected to a new page, where you can select the Premium plan and you'll be asked to provide credit card details.

After you complete the process, you can view in the Plan details page that the workspace is on the Premium plan.

You can then add more users either to this workspace's User Groups or directly to its repos.

2. Each workspace has an Audit Log that is available via the workspace's Settings.

At the moment, I'm afraid that clone and pull events are not included there.

We have a feature request to add these events in the Audit Log:

I would suggest that you add your vote in that feature request (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/implementation-of-new-features-policy-201294576.html and any updates will be posted in the feature request.

If you have any questions or need any further help, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events