Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add an IP range for remote trigger in Bamboo?

Richard Simko [RefinedWiki] December 10, 2015

We use Bamboo's remote trigger for our builds to build every time a new commit is made. It seems however that it requires a specific IP address which doesn't work all that well together with Bitbucket. They have a range of IP addressed (Will soon be 104.192.143.192/28 and 104.192.143.208/28). Obviously this makes for a lot of manual typing. In addition we have a dozen or so projects in Bamboo and all of them seemingly have to be configured individually.

Is there a way to preferably centralize this setting in Bamboo or at the very least allow me to enter a range of addresses?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2015

We created this article with the list of IPs to help the task: Bamboo Triggers require an IP address update for Bitbucket Cloud

1 vote
Justin V_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2015

Hi Richard,

As of this moment, there isn't a direct way to utilize a range of addresses for your remote triggers. We actually have a Feature Request case for this exact inquiry. You can access this feature request right here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-17027

Feel free to keep an eye on that case to see how the feature request progresses!

Best Regards,

Justin V.

Atlassian Cloud team

Richard Simko [RefinedWiki] December 14, 2015

I created that ticket ;) Will keep an eye on it!

0 votes
Richard Simko [RefinedWiki] December 14, 2015

I wrote a simple NodeJS script to work around this, it takes a number of CIDR IP blocks and outputs a comma separated list of IP addresses which will work in Bamboo.

0 votes
gwohletz December 14, 2015

Likewise, the new Bitbucket address ranges will result in a huge list of comma separated IPs, very unweildy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events