Can Bitbucket staff see my PRIVATE repo?

qnrrnrtjd93 September 30, 2017

I wonder that if Bitbucket staff can see my PRIVATE repository.

- if it can, how much range can be seen by staff?
- If it can't, how can I get the legal document that guaranteed this issue?

2 answers

1 vote
jredmond
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2018

https://www.atlassian.com/legal/customer-agreement addresses all of this. You may be  interested in Section 7, "Hosted Services Terms", and most specifically in Section 7.4, "Your Data":

7.4 Your Data.Your Data” means any data, content, code, video, images or other materials of any type that you upload, submit or otherwise transmit to or through Hosted Services. You will retain all right, title and interest in and to Your Data in the form provided to Atlassian. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, you hereby grant to Atlassian a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right to (a) collect, use, copy, store, transmit, modify and create derivative works of Your Data, in each case solely to the extent necessary to provide the applicable Hosted Service to you and (b) for Hosted Services that enable you to share Your Data or interact with other people, to distribute and publicly perform and display Your Data as you (or your Authorized Users) direct or enable through the Hosted Service. Atlassian may also access your account or instance in order to respond to your support requests.

stefanoc May 22, 2021

let's say it in short: yes and they have right to reuse it as they wish

0 votes
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2017

Junsung, it sounds like you question relates to bitbucket cloud.  Open up a request at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ with the specifics of what you need and they should be able to help you.

-pd

Ivan Schuetz June 29, 2018

Why not answer here so others can also read?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events