Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANT Receive invitation email

finsa June 14, 2020

Hello..

My friend try to invite me to a repository.

But I couldn't get invitation email never.

I checked spam mail box as well, but no mails get arrived from bitbucket.org

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks..

2 answers

1 vote
Maureen Josephine June 20, 2020

Hi Finsa

To receive email notifications  make sure the email notifications go to your primary email. If you have multiple email addresses defined for your accounts, only the primary email address receives notifications.

To make sure you have everything set,

1. From the avatar in the bottom left, click Personal settings.
  2. Click Notifications under General.
  3. Depending on your current setting, click Enable email or Disable email.
    When email is disabled, the Email me about settings aren't available.

You should be able to receive the notifications.Also check this link  https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/creating-a-notification-scheme-776636401.html

Thanks,

Maureen.

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 26, 2020

Hello and welcome to the community!

I checked in our system and I saw that there is a hard bounce event for the email you used to post this question.

There might have been an attempt to create an account or send an invitation before this email was operational. The hard bounce informs us that the email does not exist and in this case it is placed in a suppression list, as we no longer try to resend to non-existing emails.

I went ahead and removed the email from the suppression list, could you please ask your friend to try resending the invitation now?

A new invitation needs to be sent, as the previous ones were dropped.

Please feel free to let me know if things are ok now or if you're still facing issues.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events