Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugged repositories

Deleted user January 4, 2022

Hi there,

I have three repositories that don't work at all. I cannot preview their source, only the download option works, which saved my work, phew! Now that I don't need these repos anymore, I tried to delete them but it gives the following error:

image.png

I checked the Bitbucket status page - everything is working normally. I managed to preview and delete other repositories, but these 3.

Thanks in advance for your help!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user January 6, 2022

In my case, uBlock Origin was blocking the content from loading because it marked it as an Advert.

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2022

Hi, @[deleted]! 

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The “Something went wrong" message usually comes with a 5xx response that shows a Sentry ID code. This code may give us some indication of what is causing this issue. In this case, could you please follow the next steps to find the Sentry ID, so I can further investigate this case?

• Open the "Developer tools" in the browser you are using (click on the three dots > More tools > Developer Tools): 

devtools.png

• Then navigate to the Bitbucket page that gives you this error (in your case, try to delete the repo)

• In "Developer tools", select the Network tab

• Find and select the request that gives a 5xx response

• In the Headers panel (after you select the request with 5xx response), check if there is a field named sentry id.

• If you can provide us with the value of that field, I can look it up in our system for further info.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Deleted user January 5, 2022

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for your answer. I just found out that my uBlock Origin was blocking the content of the repository. I think it was treating it as an ad. Anyway, all good, cheers! :)

Kind Regards,

Martin

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2022

Hi, Martin! 

Thanks for the update, I'm glad to know you managed to resolve this issue. 

Please feel free to share any other questions in our community. 

Kind regards, 
Caroline 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events