Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bogus error: This is not a valid source path URL

matt raffel October 26, 2017

Our company hosts its own bitbucket server.   On one of my computers I can trying to clone a repository but get the error "This is not a valid source path".  Which is bogus because its  the same URL I use on another computer, which works just fine.

bogus2.png

I can browse the repositories using sourcetree remote browse, I click clone and get the error.  When I go to details, it says my account is locked, have to the captacha thing.

I log out of my accounts, go through the capatcha, repeat above and get the same set of errors.

bogus3.png

The problem has nothing to do with my account.  Nor the repository URL. both are fine.  It is a problem with sourcetree.

Please help

Thanks

Matt

PS: completely uninstalling and reinstalling source tree fixes the problem.  

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2017

Hi Matt, seems like you already fixed it! For the next time, before completely reinstalling the application you can try Wiping your Sourcetree preferences.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Cheers,

Ana

matt raffel October 30, 2017

Well, I wouldnt say fixed :)  worked around.  But I am working now.  Next time I will try wiping the SourceTree preferences.  Thank you.

Matt

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events