Bitbucket to Stash - Migrate Pull Requests and Review comments

We have used bitbucket and are migrating to Stash. How can we migrate pull request data and review comments from bitbucket to stash?

3 answers

2 votes

Hi Ulrich,

At this point we have that request open as a new feature in our public issue: STASH-3555. You can also check out our answer to STASH-3969 which is linked to the previous issue.

I would strongly suggest that you vote on this issue to increase its popularity and add it to your watchlist for future updates.

For more information on how Atlassian implements new features and improvement please see the following document: Implementation of New Features and Improvements

Best regards,

Thiago Bomfim

Atlassian Support - DevTools

Any update on this?

We have used stash and are migrating to Bitbucket. and again we want to make sure don't loose the pull requests, review comments and all the tags ...

what is the best way to do this?

Hi Ulrich,

Solano Services offers migration of customer repositories from hosted Atlassian Cloud (bitbucket.org) to or from Atlassian Bitbucket Server running in customer’s choice of environment. This includes what you're looking for: 

• Migration of repository metadata to include: SSH public keys, pull requests (PRs), and PR metadata.
  • Migration of git repositories with branches and tags.

Some of the platforms we support include AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, Rackspace, OpenStack, VMware and more. We are an AWS Advanced Technology Partner with the DevOps Competency designation, as well as members of the Google Cloud Platform Partner Program, among other similar programs by other industry leaders. Our expertise derives from successfully operating our flagship product, Solano CI, across major cloud providers. 

Check out this link for more information: https://www.solanolabs.com/products/services. Let me know if you have any questions! 

(@Fay Mohseni, I tag you since it seems you're encountering the same issue)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 12, 2018 in Bitbucket

Do you use any Atlassian products for your personal projects?

After spinning my wheels trying to get organized enough to write a book for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) I took my affinity for Atlassian products from my work life and decided to tr...

25,983 views 26 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you