Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket responding "server unreachable" when browsing code

Heady April 30, 2018

Hello,

We have some issues with our bitbucket. In some sub directories, the server is responding by an error: "The server didn't respond. You may retry your request when the server comes back up"

2018-04-30 11_23_03-bitbucket.png

If I reload the page, the message comes again, but this time i can see the files in that specific folder:

2018-04-30 11_21_02-bitbucket.png

At first, I thought it was because of the length of the path, but then I realized that I can navigate without any problem to other path that are way longer than this one.

Could you please help me solving this issue?

2 answers

1 vote
Shayan May 2, 2019

Hi,

is there any results concerning this issue? I'm also facing the same problem.

Shayan May 2, 2019

UPDATE: 

Issue was resolved after I turned off my add blocker.

Like # people like this
Christopher Seickel May 14, 2019

That worked for me too!

Like # people like this
nathandaniels July 3, 2019

Turning off my ad blocker fixed this for me as well.  I was seeing this error on our source files with names like "AdService.cs" etc.  The XHR request BitBucket was making for these files probably tricked the ad blocker into thinking it was loading actual ads and so it blocked the request.

Like # people like this
PSPT24 May 12, 2020

where is the option to turn off add blocker.

Shayan May 12, 2020

It depends on the ad blocker and the browser you are using. You can check here for more detailed explanation.

0 votes
Vivian C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2018

Hi there,

We need more information to help you troubleshoot this issue, we'll need your support zip. I've created a Support ticket for you, you should have received an email with the details.

We'll continue assisting you via that ticket, let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

-Vivian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events