Bitbucket pull requests review diff tab disappeared

Hello!

How to return Diff tab within pull requests review likes on screenshot below?bitbucket-features-pull-requests.png

Now we have only the following tabs which is very inconvenient.

image2016-11-29 10:23:1.png

Cheers

Alex

6 answers

0 vote

Did you navigate into a Pull Request? Looks like you are on the main repository page!

Yes, of course!

image2016-12-1 12:4:22.png

0 vote

Ah, I know what you mean now. Click on the individual commits to see the "Diff". You can then select side by side diff for the individual files. Not sure if there is a way to get the "Diff" tab back or not.

I was initially confused because I thought you were asking about Bitbucket sever!

Thank you!

But it's individual "Diff"s for the files and I'm talking about "Diff" page with files treee on the left and changes on the right.

It is the new UI design. That view is gone.

I want this tab back too. Without it I have to scroll to get to the specific file which is so annoying

That tab was great, why get rid of it?

I would like to chime in and say that reviewing a long list of changes in a large PR containing changes across many files has become exponentially more difficult. If you want to switch from file to a file to see exactly what potentially related changes are proposed, you now need to scroll up to get to the file list. I respectfully request that the prior view be returned at least as an option. 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

1,758 views 1 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you