Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket pipeline option is not visible

Krishnaveni0426 January 19, 2018

Hi , I am looking for adding a bitbucket pipeline to my repository however i could not see the option on left side panel . Could you please guide me how can i setup bitbucket pipeline please 

3 answers

2 votes
Anshuman April 5, 2020

I am also facing the same issue. My Organization has started to use Bit-bucket  for version control. I came across Pipelines in couple of tutorials for doing server less CI/CD but I cannot see the option  in my organization page. however my personal repo has the option for pipelines. Please let me know what to don in this case.

0 votes
Marcelo Eliseu November 13, 2019

I'm having the same issue, I can't see the pipeline on the left menu

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2018

Hi! Did you sign up for the beta program? You can do that at the bottom of the article Introducing Bitbucket Pipelines.

Let us know if you have any questions :)

Have a good day,

Ana

manoj kumar January 31, 2023

Hi Ana,

could you explain the issue in detail as I am also not able to see PIPELINE option in Bitbucket?

I want to implement Runner in bitbucket but PIPELINE section is not visible.

Regards,

Manoj Kumar

sajankurisinkal February 2, 2023

Hi Manoj, did you find any solution. I am also facing same issue

manoj kumar February 2, 2023

Hi Sajan,

Just came to know that we are using self managed bitbucket which is hosted on our server.

And got to know that this feature is available in BitBucket SaaS version only but need the confirmation of the same.

Regards,

Manoj Kumar

Like sajankurisinkal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events