cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket integration with TFS

R Donato
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2014

Hello,

My company is using Confluence and recently got Bitbucket. We'd like to setup a way to collaborate with another company using Confluence, Bitbucket, and TFS. Is there a way to integrate Bitbucket and TSF? It would be even better if we could combine all three.

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
R Donato
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2014

Bitbucket and Confluence cannot be integrated. But there's an open ticket I referenced in my response above.

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2014

Confluence and Bitbucket will easily integrate, as they are both Atlassian products. I don't know anything about TFS.

R Donato
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2014

Can you please refer me to a specific link that provides step-by-step instructions on how that is done?

I haven't found any information to support integrating Confluence and Bitbucket, so if you can point me in the right direction, that would be a huge help. Per this link (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-30924), the following is stated: The plugin Repository Hover for Confluence and BitBucket is only compatible up to Confluence 4.1.10. Apparently, there are no plans to update the plugin. We are using Confluence 5.5.2.

I have seen posts regarding integrating Bitbucket and Jira. But we have no plans on purchasing Jira and want to use TFS.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events