cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket cloud and Jira server Integration

angelaaa January 24, 2022

Hey guys,

I connected my Jira server to the bitbucket cloud workspace 

I want to show my Issues in the bitbucket.

For example: when a pull request is open, I want to see which Jira issues are connected to the branch

Is it possible?

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Norbert C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2022

Hi @angelaaa 

Thank you for contacting Atlassian Community, I'm Norbert from Bitbucket Cloud Support, it's nice to meet with you!

I would like to ask if Fabio's suggestion has worked for you?

We're looking forward to hear from you.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,
Norbert
Atlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support

angelaaa January 26, 2022

Hey,

No, It didn't answer my question.

I followed this guide for the connection itself and it was fine but my question is how to show Jira server issues in the bitbucket itself.

I am not seeing them in the bitbucket.

The only connection is on the Jira side: the branches that are related are shown in the issue. 

Can you advise? 

Norbert C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2022

Hi @angelaaa 

Thank you for your reply and for your explanation.

Unfortunately this type of integration doesn't work between Bitbucket Cloud and JIRA Server. In case you connect a JIRA Server with Bitbucket Cloud, you can see some information related to Bitbucket Cloud on JIRA Server, but unfortunately you don't really see any additional information from Bitbucket Cloud related to JIRA Server tickets.

Best Regards,
Norbert
Atlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support

angelaaa January 29, 2022

Thanks, @Norbert C!

Do you know if there is a work plan for this issue in the future?

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2022

Hi @angelaaa ,

here a complete step by step guide that could help you https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/connect-bitbucket-cloud-to-jira-software-server/

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events