Bitbucket app password login fails after merge and I have no recovery code Edited

I hade a Bitbucket account with two steps verification enabled and it used to work just fine.

1. Now I tried to login to bitbucket
  2. Was asked if I wanted to associate with another email account and so I did.
    1. I have another Atlassian account that I picked.
  3. Tried to enter the two steps verification code but it fails
  4. Now when I'm trying to login with the old account it does not exist.
  5. The verification code that i get from my fone app is associated with the old user id that now is gone

Unfortunaly I have no recovery code.

And I can not get it from my command line with ssh.... (my computer wipet out and now  clean menaing no keys left)

I wonder, is it now impossible to log in?

Most greatful for any ansver!!

Is it possible to solve this?

1 answer

0 vote

You can use your SSH key to generate recovery codes for two-factor authentication. Refer to Retrieve a recovery code through SSH

Thansk for trying Michael Melnicki but as I stated in my question "And I can not get it from my command line with ssh.... (my computer wipet out and now  clean menaing no keys left)"

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Color tables for a shiny Confluence page

...; ## Developed by: Alana Fernando ## Shared with love ## @param style:title=style type|type=enum|required=true|desc=Choose a style.|enumValues=Style1,Style2,Style3,Style4,Style5 ## @param alignment:title...

184 views 9 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you