Bitbucket and android platform development

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2015

Does anyone have any experience using Bitbucket for android platform development? I did a search and only found two previous questions regarding it. Currently we are using Gerrit and repo, but I have been asked to see if it is possible to migrate from Gerrit to Bitbucket and still use repo. Can Bitbucket handle 500+ repositories? And how do you setup the repositories since Bitbucket does not support repositories in sub directories?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marc De Boeck September 24, 2015

We are using repo with Stash (Bitbucket server). But we only use it to sync and not to upload. For uploading we are currently using "git push". I would also be interested in setting op Bitbucket server as a review server in combination with "repo upload".

For setting up the directory structure: we use the manifest-file of repo to control where the repositories are cloned locally. So the exact location of the repositories on the Bitbucket server is not so relevant for us.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events