Bitbucket account for test joined with company paid account

mnpiad February 7, 2017

Hello,

I had registered an Bitbucket account with company email id xyz@visionway.com for test. I created multiple test repos and team to see if it fits with our requirements.

Now we purchased the Bitbucket license and i got an invitation to join the team when i  accepted the invitation with the same emailid xyz@visionway.com. I see test repos and team as well

So how does this link works ? how my test repos/team which were created for personnel testing  gets linked to the paid one i am confused.

Also we had integrated with test JIRA cloud with test Bitbucket cloud. we purchased JIRA license too

i now see 2 JIRA links from Bitbucket one pointing to Test JIRA and other to company paid JIRA

-Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Alastair Wilkes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2017

Hi Mehul,

Welcome to Bitbucket!

It sounds like you registered an individual account and created some repos, then created a team account and  invited your individual account to be a member of that team.

The repos under your individual account are totally separate from the team. If you'd like to make them available to your team, you can transfer them to the team in the "repository details" section of repository settings.

I hope that helps - if you have any other questions, it'll probably best to contact support@bitbucket.org.

Alastair

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events