Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Server - Partially removed user

Marlon Patrick October 17, 2017

I registered 1 user on my Bitbucket Server and some time later I decided to remove it.

When attempting to do this, sometime running depots, Bitbucket returned me a message stating that the user could not be deleted.

However, when trying to login with the user, Bitbucket informs that the user / password is invalid.

When I enter the user administration screen, the user I tried to remove is no longer there in the listing.

One thing I noticed in the database is that the user was removed from a table called cwd_user, but it still exists in another table called sta_normal_user .

To make matters worse, the count of users of my license still counts on this phantom user.

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2017

Hi Marlon, we'd need more information about this in order to pinpoint the issue, so we'll need you to send us the logs. As they might contain sensitive information I've created a Support ticket for you. You'll receive an email notification soon, please follow up with it :)

Best regards!

Ana

Marlon Patrick October 19, 2017

Thank you Ana.

After restarting the Bitbucket the counter of my license users no longer considers the user removed.

It seems to me that it was some sort of cache that was only updated upon restart.

I am using version 5.4.1.

Right now I have no problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events